Some Nexon games are locked at a specific set of screen resolution(s) and cannot be changed. Typically, your monitor or graphics card would stretch the image out to fit the monitor. Black bars may appear or portions may be cut off when you graphics card is no longer scaling/stretching properly.
Most modern monitors have the ability to auto-scale the content to the screen. Press the "Auto-Adjust" button on your monitor or select "Auto-Adjust" from your monitor's settings menu when viewing a an application you wish to have full-screen.
Nvidia Cards Only Edit
Adjust your scaling settings in your graphics card control panel.
Check your settings under "Adjust Desktop Size and Position" in the Nvidia control panel.
It should be set to either use the "Display's built in scaling" or use "Nvidia scaling" to stretch the lobby screen out and remove the black bars. Try other scaling settings if those do not work.
If the scaling option is not available, try setting your desktop resolution to it's lowest first.
ATI Cards Only EditAdjust your scaling settings in your graphics card Catalyst Control Center.
Follow the instructions in this video:
ATI Cards Only (Notebooks) Edit
Adjust your scaling settings in your graphics card Catalyst Control Center.
This solution is for ATI cards on Laptops, but may work for some desktop PC's.
1. Go to your start menu and find the "Catalyst Control Center" Folder then find the "CCC" and open it.
The Catalyst Control Center - Basic window should pop up. If it does not, reboot your PC and try again. Also, check that your graphics card drivers are properly installed.
2. Navigate to "Quick Settings" then click "Notebook Panel Properties" on the left hand side.
3. Click "Resize the Desktop to fit the Display Panel" to make sure it is highlighted, then press "Go" in the lower right hand corner.
4. Select "Resize to fit the display channel" then click "Finish" in the lower right corner.
5. Exit the CCC and then launch the game.