As depicted in the example video, some users may experience issues with constant freezes, lag spikes or "hiccups" every few seconds. This can be the result of an unknown compatibility issue with certain USB devices.
Known USB Devices That Cause This IssueEdit
- PLANTRONICS .AUDIO 646 DSP Headset
- PLANTRONICS .AUDIO 655 DSP Headset
- Razer Kraken 7.1
- Razer Mamba
- Saitek eclipse II
- Corsair Vengeance 2100
- Armaggeddon Kalashnikov AK-770i (Wired Keyboard)
- Powerlogic GMX-9 (Wired mouse)
- Logitech G633
There may be other devices that may cause this issue which are not known or listed here.
- Unplug all USB devices before playing, and then test them one by one.
- Use one USB device at a time, restart the game before testing the next one.
- If you can identify a device that is causing this issue which is not listed here, please post a comment below or edit the page yourself and add it to the list.